Thursday, September 29, 2011

Unhooked, unleashed and unloosed! Happy Birthday to ME!

FREEDOM!  So this is what it feels like. I'd have to say I've rarely experienced the feeling of being tethered and then freed. This is it! Best birthday present ever! I get to take a bath at home, put on make-up, do my hair and celebrate the heck out of being out of the hospital. Don't worry though, I won't party too hard, I don't want to end up back in here.

But hey, it wasn't all that bad, it's just a great birthday present to be leaving the hospital. The housekeeping staff sang to me and gave me a card. That's pretty cool and the sun is the brightest I've seen it maybe since I've been here.

P.S. There was just a code green in the psych ward. I'm trying not to think too much about that. 

Here are some pictures of the homecoming/birthday party! Kristin did a great job of baking and making the cupcake display. I have amazing roommates!

Five candles cause I'm young at heart. 25 was a good birthday!


No comments: