- Went to Cafe Paesan.
- Tried cream cheese on a bagel and loved it.
- Made homemade bread in the oven.
- Failed cleaning checks.
- Worked at and went through some very scary haunted houses.
- Went to a football and a basketball game by myself. Yeah.. I love the cougars that much!
- Watched Tommy Boy.
- Snorkeled with Sea Turtles and other tropical fish.
- Went to Hawaii
- Bought a Blu-Ray Player
- Tried Cereal with Milk again, and remembered why I hate it.
- Tried Grilled Cheese and decided it was ok.
Saturday, November 13, 2010
So, graduation is in about a month, and I don't know quite what to think of that fact. I need to start working on a grad school application and studying for the GRE. This summer and this semester has been full of firsts. Most good firsts, some not.