Sunday, September 25, 2011

Shingles Go on Houses, Not on People!

So, the latest news is that I woke up on Monday with a fun little case of the shingles. Thus, I am still in the hospital just chillin'. Today I woke up with a swollen eye and they had the eye doctor come in to make sure the shingles weren't spreading to my eye.

Fast forward to Sunday. I feel GREAT! I'm ready to bust out of here. I feel like I've been sitting here for three days just waiting for them to let me go. Its a little bit out of control. I guess if it is meant to be it will happen, but I am definitely pushing for Tuesday or Wednesday so that I can get home before or on my birthday. It is just frustrating cause I don't feel sick, maybe a little weak, cause I can't do anything but walk in circles, but I'm ready to bust out of this joint!

Sorry the post is short and grumpy today. I'm ready to be outta here baby!

No comments: