Friday, September 30, 2011

Goodness Gracious

Today I ran across a blog that was listed recently as one of the top 100 blogs/websites that will inspire you to be a better person.  In the particular entry I was looking at, I was excited to see a list of things that come for free but are so good.  "The Best Things in Life are Free".  I have also recently run across a "handwritten" blog that writes a note a day or a week addressed to something positive in her life. I can't remember the link to that one anymore, but I hope someday to be able to write things that can inspire people. I believe I have been given the gift of eloquence and I can say and write things in a way that people can understand and relate to what I am saying.  Anyways, the point is that I want to start doing something similar when I post. My family is all over the country right now and we have been writing each other each week with three things that are good or we are grateful for.

Here is my version of inspiration this week. I want to write down one thing that happens everyday that is good starting today!

I get to go to Tucanos Brazilian Grill with some amazing people!!

No comments: