Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Soul Food

Did you know?

Candy is soul food. The Prince of Egypt is really a great way to share a night with friends.

My blood type is A+ but they have to retest it in the hospital every 72 hours. Just in case it changes?

Cupcakes are good birthday food. Shout out to The Cocoa Bean, Nurse Aubrey and Garrett "My Home Teacher". Mmmm good.

Notes and small sincere thoughts make me happy. I had my first allergic reaction and did not like it!

Life goes on. Its really fun to sneak around the hospital and watch the sunset with great friends.

The longer you stay in here the more friends you make and I like making friends.

Nurses like you better when you don't complain or need help going to the bathroom. Prayer works.

Chemotherapy drugs make you throw up and lose hair, it isn't a myth. AVOID at all costs!  A good book and blanket makes any day great.

Flowers and hugs are two of my favorite things. It is okay to cry it out, but only if you do it every once in a while.

Being aware of those around you and trying to  learn from every moment isn't always easy, but it is ALWAYS worth it!

Angels will always surround you if you ask.  It's okay to squeeze really hard!

Blood going into your body is COLD and blood coming out is HOT. Your body is AMAZING!

Kindness  is never forgotten. Most importantly though is, you are never alone.

No comments: