Saturday, January 9, 2010

School and Sickness

Well as most of you have probably heard, I have had a few apartment problems this past semester.  When I first moved in to my first place, one of my roommates and I did a lot of clashing, and by a lot, I mean so much that after about a month and half, something had to change, and that happened to be me selling my contract and moving out.  When I did move out, I was at the new apartment for about 3 weeks before our roof caved in.  I was already having some foot problems and lacking on sleep, so that complicated things even more. I am now at home for an extra few weeks to try to re-cooperate. I have been here for almost 4 weeks and will probably be here about 3 or 4 more before I head back to school to take second block classes. I am feeling a lot better, but I still don't have much energy.  The good news is that I haven't had a fever for about a week, so now I'm just waiting to get some energy and more food into my body so that I can head back to school and be healthy at the same time. It was definitely a crazy semester and I hope this next one calms down a little bit.  Brent needs to get home as well so he can get some classes taken care of before the second block starts. It was overall a pretty crazy semester and I'm glad to have a break while everyone else is in school right now. Hopefully I can get well soon.  Kevin is doing well, most of you have probably read his updates though and know this. He likes his companion Elder Mendoza who is from Mexico City and they seem to be getting along well.  They have their first baptism today, she is a 10 year old girl who has been working on the discussions for a while, so that is great. That is really all the news I have for now except that I am catching up on a class I couldn't quite finish because I was so sick and I still need a few hours for my internship to be complete.  They kind of fired me, kind of not.  I am still doing blogs, but not getting paid hourly anymore. Hmm.. I think that really is about it for now. We are still waiting on pictures from Kevin on his SD card so.

No comments: