Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Series of Unfortunate Events

A series of unfortunate events in the life of my friend, and ex-maybe-soon-to-be-again-roommate Celia, has led her to consider moving back to Utah, and more specifically Salt Lake!

This would be a pretty great idea, I mean, if you were to ask my opinion, of course. Celia and I lived together for a year, for those of you who don't know and became close the previous year when Celia and I were in a presidency together. 

What I'm really saying in this post is that change isn't always bad, unfortunate events can turn fortunate, and even if she doesn't end up finding a job and coming to live with me, :( it makes me realize how much I value a good, true friend.

Miss you girl, hope things workout for you no matter where you are and what you're doing.

No comments: