Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Changes

Its crazy how much different doctors think than one another. I started a new doctor this past week and already he is telling me I might not have lupus, because I'm missing some of the key signs. I'm not quote sure what to think of that, they did a bunch of blood tests on me to determine whether I did or not. I don't know if he is planning on calling me or if there will be a letter for me in the mail when I get back. It should be interesting to see. He did all these weird tests on me that have never been done on me before, including checking my fingernails for a "telling sign" of lupus. He just put me back on the plaquenil because he said that he didn't want to put me on prednisone because of what it does to my fingers, and muscles, etc. It will definitely be interesting to see what happens with that. I wish that the doctors would make up their mind, or at least find a medicine that didn't make me so sick or effect me so strongly, it really would be a miracle at this point.

No comments: