Sunday, May 19, 2013

10 Things I've Learned from Living with Girls

I feel like I should explain myself a little bit in this post, but I don't entirely know what to say, that would offer a significant meaning or worth to you. Instead I'll just jump right in. As a side note, this post is meant to be serious, but if you know me, you can be sure it will turn into something a little more on the humorous side. 

Without further ado:

1. People say things they don't mean. Get over it! We are all human.

2. Hairballs are inevitable. They will appear in the shower, vacuum, broom, laundry, and sometimes food. Yes, it is gross, but, there is just as good of a chance that it is yours, as there is that it is mine.

3. Everybody, and I do mean everyone, WILL, at one point or another smell-up the bathroom.  Have some mercy! (Crack a window,  spray some air freshener or light a candle)

4.  Nobody has perfect morning hair or good smelling breath. Sorry guys, it's true!

5. Regardless of how good you are at singing in the shower, NO one wants to hear it at 4 a.m.

6. Guys, you're not the only ones who have to answer the dreaded, "Does this make me look fat?"question, nor are you the only ones that will be wrong regardless of what you say. 
'
7. Learn the girl's "monthly" schedules. It will make life much easier for everyone. Trust me!

8. Diets mean nothing when someone in the house makes cookies.

9. Everyone cries either during the Titanic, P.S. I Love You, or every single Nicholas Sparks book/movie.
  
10. If one of you gets a boyfriend, everyone else is suddenly more attractive! What is this about? 

Okay, so not that funny, but valid.

 

No comments: