Saturday, November 13, 2010

Its How I Roll

So, graduation is in about a month, and I don't know quite what to think of that fact.  I need to start working on a grad school application and studying for the GRE. This summer and this semester has been full of firsts. Most good firsts, some not.

  • Went to Cafe Paesan. 
  • Tried cream cheese on a bagel and loved it. 
  • Made homemade bread in the oven. 
  • Failed cleaning checks.
  • Worked at and went through some very scary haunted houses. 
  • Went to a football and a basketball game by myself. Yeah.. I love the cougars that much!
  • Watched Tommy Boy.
  • Snorkeled with Sea Turtles and other tropical fish.
  • Went to Hawaii
  • Bought a Blu-Ray Player
  • Tried Cereal with Milk again, and remembered why I hate it. 
  • Tried Grilled Cheese and decided it was ok.
List TBC...

No comments: